FRIDAY FANCY: TO KEEP WARM

November 11, 2016

What is your favorite way to stay warm? Is it lounging in comfortable sweaters, putting on a nice pair of wool socks, putting layers upon layers on or having a jacket or coat that also doubles as a fashion piece? While I may be partial to all of the above, I'm currently on the hunt for the latter and I'm more than excited about it. The weather has been unusually warm for this time of year, but that doesn't mean the urge to put on that stylish bundle of fabric when I go outside. If I buy one major piece for winter this year, it's definitely going to be a jacket or coat. There are so many options to choose from, but here are five that have stood out among the rest!
1. The print is the name of the game in this Impresario Coat from Anthropolgie! Elegant and sophisticated.
2. You know I'm all about velvet this year, so this Crushed Bomber Velvet jacket from ASOS is so perfect.
3. A vintage-inspired Embellished Jacket with gorgeous embroidery on the hem and fitted with a baseball collar from ASOS.
4. Another gorgeous jacket of my favorite fabric. This Midnight Velour Bomber jacket from SimplyBe is absolutely stunning.
5. OBSESSED with this Plus Size Faux Fur jacket from Target's Who What Wear collection! I bet you'd feel like a million bucks in this.

What styles of coats/jackets are you looking at this year?
LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment