FRIDAY FANCY: TO SING WHITE CHRISTMAS

December 23, 2016

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
Just like the ones I used to know
Where the treetops glisten and children listen
To hear sleigh bells in the snow

Get ready for one special Friday Fancy this week and the last one for this year! Why is this one so special? Well, there just so happens to be one festive holiday coming up this Sunday. Yes, Christmas is going to be here in TWO DAYS! Where has this month - no, wait, this year gone to? I'm slowly believing that time is just an illusion and we're just living in some type of snow globe or sand timer that quickly flips up and down. Anyways, I'm not taking this weekend for granted and I'm looking forward to spending it with my family. Tonight I get to pre-celebrate with my sister and her family at their house, which means we get to watch some movies and watch my nephews open up their presents. Best Friday night ever! It's going to be a pretty low key Saturday and Sunday after that, but I'm going to spoil my parents and cook breakfast on Christmas morning. French toast, bacon + mimosas? Yes, please.

After the relaxing weekend and joyous festivities, look out for some posts next week on how to celebrate New Year's Eve! I'm going to be sharing outfit ideas, some decor options + so much more. See you then, and most of all - Happy Holidays to you and yours! xoxo

LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment