INSTA-CRUSH: WISHWISHWISH

December 8, 2016

For the past week + a half, I have been happy. Just plain happy. I don't know if it's just luck that I so happen to be feeling this way around this time of year, or if it's because I've purposefully just made myself feel content + happy with how life is at the moment. There have been so many positives in these past several days, and I'm hoping it stays that way. The #mostlylisagiftguide series this year was probably one of my absolute favorites that I have ever done, and I want to say from the bottom of my heart - THANK YOU! Thank you for receving it so well, for entering + sharing it with your friends. There is now officially only ONE MORE (FULL) DAY left of the giveaway, so make sure if you haven't entered to do so. Tell your family, tell your friends! While you're doing that, make sure to visit me at Madewell in Mall of America tomorrow for a fun holiday shopping event. It's going on from 5:30-7:30pm on Level 1, South. I'm very, very excited to actually be hosting my official first event ever in the capacity of being Mostly Lisa. Can't wait!

Anways, the point of this post is actually a little bit of what has made this month so far positive. I am always looking for sources of inspiration, and Instagram is always at the top of the list when it comes for a variety of it. One of my absolute favorite IG'ers is blogger, Carrie Santana de Silva of WishWishWish! She is a travel blogger + personal stylist based in London, who I have been following for probably a year or more. Her photography skills are beyond amazing, and her scenic shots of the bustling city and other areas she travels to, are gorgeous! Lately she's been sharing some lovely holiday-inspired photos of London and it's got me feeling the wanderlust. For this reason, she is officially my Insta-Crush for this entire year. Enjoy some of my favorite photos she's shared, and make sure to follow her for your own source of inspiration!

LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment