MOSTLY LISA'S HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE: FOR MOI

December 11, 2015

 
I know, I know.. It's been WAY too long since I posted last. The reason? Another period of lack of inspiration that has hit me hard this time. I don't know what it is, but lately I've just been super exhausted and just don't have the energy to want to come up with something for the blog. Does anyone else go through this? I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one, but I have to ask. The one thing I could come up with for today's post, is a continuation of my Holiday Gift Guide series that I had such a fun time creating. The subject of guide is someone I know very well, and that person is me. Sometimes the hardest person to shop for can be yourself, but I found it very easy to come up with eleven ideas that would make my holiday extra special. Just throwing out any of these to anyone who reads this, haha. 
So I hope you enjoy the ideas I came up with, and let me know what's on YOUR wishlist this year! I'd love to know what would bring joy to everyone. Happy Friday!
 
 
LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa



Post a Comment