MOSTLY LISA'S HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE: THE TINY TOT

November 23, 2015




 
Today's gift guide is about the tiny little people in our lives that are by far the EASIEST to shop for. There were so many cute + unique ideas that I found for baby, toddler and pre-teen that I literally wanted to do two different guides to include all of them. I'm pretty happy with what I came up with though, and I hope you are too! By far the best place to look for kids gifts is at J.Crew or GapKids, since they are always on trend with the latest in kids fashion and accessories. The gift that stands out the most to me in this guide is the Glitter Pizza Slice Bag from J.Crew! I, myself, would use and wear this in a HEARTBEAT if I had the chance. I also really love the Bunny Ballerina Doll from Pottery Barn Kids, it's so adorable and perfect for any age that still enjoys playing with stuffed animals. So make sure to shop all the links above, and let me know what you'd get your kids this year!

THE GALS // THE GUYS
 
LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment