MOSTLY LISA'S HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE: THE GUYS

November 20, 2015

 
 As it always happens during my gift guide series, finding ideas for guys seems to be the hardest thing to do. You either find just what you're looking for, or you don't find anything that is remotely interesting. This gift guide was supposed to go up yesterday, but I had some difficulties finding items that would be different from what I've previously done. I'm pretty proud though of what I found, and each gift idea is something I would give to any guy in my life. This time around, it doesn't have to be last minute for him because there are some pretty unique gifts out there this year. The absolutely favorite of mine in this guide is the Gentleman's Writing Set from Anthropologie! An online exclusive from the British brand, Chase & Wonder, this gorgeous hand-printed box comes with hand-pressed writing sheets and fifteen matching envelopes. How amazing is that?

Let me know what you'd get your special guy this year! I'd love any recommendations that I might not have come across while looking over and over. Also, if you saw yesterday on my Instagram, I gave a little preview of one of the gifts that will be apart of the #mostlylisagiftguide giveaway! There will be special previews until the giveaway goes live next week, make sure to keep a lookout!

THE GALS

LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment