MOSTLY LISA'S HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE: THE GALS

November 18, 2015


Hear ye, hear ye! The third annual Mostly Lisa Gift Guide series is here for your enjoyment, and is chock full of gift ideas for that special gal in your life. She is so important that you're willing to go above and beyond to make her holidays extra magical, and whether she is 15 or 50, she will be sure to enjoy any one of these unique ideas. If your lady likes to be super romantic, a little quirky or into the basics, I've got you covered! Out of all of these items, my favorite has to be the Pizza Bralette from Bones Lingerie. It speaks to me on all kinds of levels, and even comes as a set with high-waisted underwear. What makes it even better? April, the owner, makes these custom lingerie sets by herself in Los Angeles. If you have a favorite fabric or need a change, she'll do it for you no questions asked! Shop all the links above, and let me know what you would choose for the lady in your life!
I am VERY excited for you all to be here, and hope you enjoy this year's Gift Guide series. There will be a total of seven of these, and on the last one I will be hosting a giveaway! It will be the biggest giveaway I've ever done, with a total of 5 gifts for one person. Make sure to tell your friends, family, coworkers and anyone who would be interested. The contest is going to be run on Mostly Lisa and my Instagram, so make sure to check in as the last Gift Guide approaches next Wednesday! xoxo

LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment