MONDAY LINK-UP

December 28, 2015

It's officially the very last Monday of 2015, and I'm extremely weirded out by this fact. What better way to get prepared for the upcoming new year, than with one more round up of links I've found interesting throughout the last week or so. Enjoy, and here's to even more of these next year!
  • A new year obviously calls for a new calendar! I'm so torn between this one from Rifle Paper Co. or this one from Anthropologie. Which one would you choose?
  • Adele on the cover of Time Magazine? Bow down to the queen!
  • While I may not be doing anything for NYE, party wise, these festive cocktails from The Glitter Guide definitely have me wanting to stay home and make fun drinks!
  • That one time where I actually felt like a model... I had to capture it.
  • Reem Acra's Pre-Fall 2016 collection was moody and romantic, just the way I like it. 
  • This dress though! 
  • What an interesting read from Levo League, on how to unplug for 24 hours. I have no idea if I would be able to do that, but it's definitely something to try next year. 
  • Free People has their downloadable calendar up for next month! So pretty, and still so crazy to me that we'll be in another year. 
  • Can't. Get. This. Song. Out. Of. My. Head. 
  • This print by the FoxandWild shop on Etsy is beyond gorgeous. Need it in my life.
  • Sweater Weather Braids is a real thing, and they're pretty great. Enjoy this tutorial by blogger Kassinka.

LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment