STYLE ICON: JENNIFER MORRISON

September 10, 2014


 
"I really do see the good in people, and I don't want to change that. That's really how I view things, so sometimes I'll look past a lot of huge red flags because I see something else in someone. Then, of course, it always comes back to haunt me in the long run."
 
If you've ever read up or seen an interview on Jennifer Morrison, you'll just know that she is a ray of sunshine. She is passionate about her work, she loves her fans and she has an insane sense of style. The first project I saw her in was 'Urban Legends: Final Cut' and then I grew to absolutely love her in the movie 'Grind.' Her current role as Emma Swan in 'Once Upon A Time' is the best thing I've seen her in, she is perfect as that character and I don't think any other actress could give it justice. Not only is that show a dream for her, acting and character wise, but the costumes are absolutely to die for. The detail that goes into each costume, accessory and even the makeup is flawless. I can only imagine what it must be like to be able to dress up in a fairytale every day you go into work. Plus getting to be a strong, female lead (that grew up in foster care and is an even more well-rounded woman with her family now) makes me admire the character that much more. Her love interests aren't that bad either... ;)
 
I've noticed that while Ms. Morrison has been on the show, we've been able to see more and more of her impeccable style come to the forefront. Back in the day, her style was a little more bohemian and laid back but has since grown into sophisticated rocker chic. If I do say so myself...  She's been invited to some fabulous fashion shows lately, and can always rock a great milkmaid braid when doing interviews. The looks above are just some of my all-time favorites, I mean even her street style is flawless! I'm absolutely excited to see what else she'll be wearing in upcoming press for the new season of OUaT and other events she's invited to. Thumbs up, Jennifer! I will always be a fan.
 
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment