FALL TREND: DARK ANTHOLOGY

September 18, 2014




 
(PHOTO VIA: Millie Clinton)
 

It's one of those weeks where you keep trying and trying, but there's always something that ends up getting in the way of being successful in finishing what you need to do. I've been going through this for the last week and a half, but it's only been getting worse the past couple days. I don't know if it's lack of motivation or just being so tired after work, but I'm not happy with myself? Is anyone else feeling this way lately? I hope I'm not the only one.
 
This brings me to my inspiration for the post today.. just feeling the mood of all black everything. I think fall and black go hand in hand, and there's the easiness of being able to incorporate this color into every part of your wardrobe. You can be so many things with this color: sophisticated, romantic, sexy and classy. I love how it flatters any body type also. What's your favorite part of wearing black?!
 
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment