(PHOTO VIA: The Fashion Spot)
Another weekend blew by too quickly, but it was sure a beautiful one. Hope you're all ready for a new week ahead and that life doesn't get too stressful.
- As everyone in the fashion industry knows, for the past week and a half we've been seeing the lovely collections of NYFW go down the runway. Well, I've been non-stop posting my favorites on all of my social media and it's been a blast. Make sure to follow along with me while we go through the rest of LFW, MFW and PFW.
- Could I be more excited about all the new possibilities of Pottermore?! Well, J.K. Rowling has revealed that we might get one more thing, taking a test to figure out what kind of patronus the viewer would have. So I ask you, what would your Patronus be?! I think mine would be a dog or possibly some type of fish.
- Holy apple pie! I. need. to. try. this!
- I love a good illustration, and it doesn't get any better than Inslee Haynes drawing some of her favorite looks from NYFW. Lela Rose was stunning!
- While making a set last week, I came across the perfect scarf for me from ModCloth. It has a London background in black and white. I am so bummed that this scarf is already out of stock. I mean, it's so perfectly me!
- Starbucks and fall just go hand-in-hand for me, and so this site is pretty amazing.
- I've been on the search for some new boots for the season, and these are just the ticket.
- Thank you, ASOS for creating such a beautiful dress that I can't afford! Someday.. someday.