13 PIECES FOR AUTUMN

September 1, 2014




 
 
I've officially caught the fall bug, y'all! It's slowly been creeping into my senses while the weather here has been changing. I cannot believe summer is almost over with, it doesn't feel like we even had the season. We may still have a couple weeks left until it's officially Autumn, but I'm so excited for the changing colors and crisp air that will be brought upon us. If the night air is going to be like it has been for the past couple days, I'm down for it to stay like that. Fall is always so refreshing to me, not only because of the weather, but because of the change in wardrobe and inspiration. Knee-high boots, rich colors and collared shirts are going to be the norm for me this season. I'm especially in love with J.Crew's fall collection, I mean that embellished boy shirt is to die for. It even comes in my size! I just have to find something similar that I can afford. Any suggestions?!
 
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment