AUTUMN PLAYLIST 2014

September 12, 2014

Ahhh, Autumn. I swear, this season does something for me that the other seasons can't. It evokes strong, emotional feelings just by the change of temperature. That crisp, cool air just reminds me of being relaxed and not having to worry so much about the little things. Music is definitely a big factor in those feelings being brought out, and there's a sense of mystery to the songs I feel fit into the season. I like a strong voice singing a romantic ballad, or an enthusiastic banjo playing in the background. Some songs bring out the 'darker' side of me, and I can't help but fall in love with the melody that those riskier lyrics are penned on paper. Classical music is also fantastic to listen to when the windows are open and the sun is shining, or you may just feel like you're having a bad day. Hope you can at least feel one of these while listening to my playlist for Autumn 2014!

Make sure to check out my Spotify to listen to each track. I'd also love for you to follow along! Have a lovely weekend.

Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment