WHAT LISA LOVES: AUGUST EDITION

August 6, 2014

 
 


 What I Love: FANGIRLING | EARGASM | COVETING (PT. 2)| WISHING
 
Hello Mr. August, how are you doing? You've come too quickly, but I'm looking forward to what you have in store. Most of the events are happening at the end of the month, but I'm sure it'll be here before we know it. This month reminds me so many different things, and while I don't have to worry about going back to more education, it's nostalgic to start seeing those back-to-school commercials that pop just when you least expect them. Is anyone else noticing how different they are now? They're so flashy and there's always tons of singing or dancing involved, haha. Not how I remember it. August also reminds me of seasonal transitions, the weather starts to cool down at night and the air smells so good and refreshing. I'd love to experience this feeling while outside of the city, where it's quiet and you can actually see the stars. That's my goal for this month, what's yours?! Also, what do you love about this month? Hope you all have a lovely one.
 
Always,
Mostly Lisa

2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress and phone case! I also really like how you structured this post. So neat and pretty.

    I'm going into the my last year of college so I'm experiencing those 'ugh it's school again feelings' this month. I'm going to love having a few do nothing days this month before school starts up.

    ReplyDelete