ETSY FINDS

July 30, 2014




I'm always on the hunt for interesting and unique finds to shop for, and so Etsy is a great place to find inspiration for items that you won't find anywhere else. Spent about three hours yesterday just searching and refreshing the site to find things that would make my list for today. I've rounded up 8 lovely picks that are just so perfect and have been 'starred' for future reference! My absolute favorite has to be that scarf with the beautiful words of Jane Austen, and then the Tattooed Lady Print by The Black Apple! What do you guys think? Any shops on Etsy that are your favorites?

Always,
Mostly Lisa
 

3 comments

  1. Ooooh, that scarf is definitely a good find. I love Etsy. That place can be so addictive though as there just so many pretty things to be found there.

    Thrifting Diva
    www.thriftingdiva.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's most definitely on the top of my list right now, but I just can't get over the prints! I want them to hang on my wall, and soon! There is a lot of things on there, but I'm glad most of them are affordable if you save up long enough. xoxo

      Always,
      Mostly Lisa

      Delete
  2. So many great finds here! I love the empire dress. It's so magical.

    ReplyDelete