MY LIFE THROUGH INSTAGRAM PT. 2

July 8, 2014

It's been about a year or so since I posted a collection of anything from my Instagram that was completely just about my life. I thought I'd take the time to put together some of my favorite posts I've done on and some of the major moments that have happened since January. Hope you're all following me on there, and if you're not make sure to follow piccadillytown.  
 
 
 
January through February was a good start to the new year. I revamped Mostly Lisa with a new template right on January 1st, and it's been pretty successful if I do say so myself. I received my diploma from college, FINALLY, in February and was very proud of myself. ModCloth had a lovely contest they hosted through their Instagram, where you participated in a #modweekoflove and each day was a different love-related photo challenge. Was particularly feeling the love with my favorite Fashion Friday post, "I Am My Own Valentine."
 
 
 
 March through April were cold and very lively months. Minnesota weather was very discouraging through these two months, at first we thought we were finally getting spring but then more snow would come and temperatures would drop. For an entire weekend, which seemed like the coldest one we had, our furnace broke down and we resorted to having to wear tons of different layers while just walking around and sleep in one bedroom with the portable heater. I'll just let you know, that was the worst weekend I've had in a long time. No sleep was had during that time, for anyone. A sweeter note happened in April, when I received a lovely Easter basket swap full of amazing gifts. It was so nice to come home from work and find that sitting in the door. Tons of flowers were bought during the month, and I was consistently inspired by Erisha from A Thing Created. xoxoxo 
 
 
 
  May through June are usually my favorite months, as they are pack filled with birthdays, blockbusters and other various events. May had the celebrations of my sister and oldest nephew being born, and so it was fun looking back older pictures and newer ones. Zachary looked so good in his 'Future Superhero' shirt I bought him from Gap! I also got to spend time with my favorite BFF Nicole, and we spent some quality time eating pizza and enjoying the weather. Then my mom and sister granted my biggest birthday wish by purchasing my first Kate Spade bag! I got it as an early birthday present and was from then on insanely spoiled before my birthday. June transitioned very nicely with some gorgeous weather, a perfect 25th birthday party, and spending time with friends and family. This leads to where we are now, and I hope the rest of this year will be just as nice.
 
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment