DESIGNER SPOTLIGHT: ELIE SAAB

July 17, 2014



After seeing the collection that Elie Saab presented for Fall 2014 Couture, I had to feature this amazing designer in my Designer Spotlight series! If you know me well, you'll understand my intense love for this designer and all the amazing collections that he has put together. He became an overnight sensation when he dressed Halle Berry for the 2002 Academy Awards. Since then he's dressed royalty from around the world and several various national and international celebrities. He's part of an elite class of designers and is one of my personal highlights for every fashion season. So it's no surprise that he's at the top of my list every single time he shows a dress down the runway. Every silhouette is super feminine, embellishments are beyond stunning and particular and every color blends perfectly into the next one. If I ever become famous, it'd be a dream to just attend a show. :)
 
 
 
Always,
Mostly Lisa

2 comments

  1. This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

    Thrifting Diva
    www.thriftingdiva.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady! Glad you liked it, I loved putting it together. But Elie Saab collections are just so perfect on their own. :D

      Always,
      Mostly Lisa

      Delete