What Lisa Loves

October 5, 2013


What Lisa Loves

 

Apples | Oasis Lace Stripe Top | ModCloth Fete for Print Top | Marc Jacobs Dot Eau de Toilette | A Certain Slant of Light by Laura Whitcomb | Starbucks Coffee | Glitter Pumpkins |
H&M Biker Jacket | DSW Diba Kayden Boot | BaubleBar Coral Technicolor Block Gem Bib | Anthropologie Rastro Embroidered Scarf

Since October is now in full swing, I've decided to compile a list of loves that I am currently obsessing over. There's something super inspiring about this month, and I don't know if it's the change of color in the leaves or the richness of everything around me. I just feel like things are going to 'fall' into place. Next weekend I'll be shopping for apples, and spending time with family. The following weekend I will be starting to put together my final portfolio. I am very excited, if you can't tell. So enjoy some of my favorites right now that might just inspire you! Have a great Autumn weekend!
 
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment