Syle Inspiration: Hopeless Romantic

October 23, 2013

 
If you ask anyone who really and truly knows me, they'll say that I sometimes act like a hopeless romantic. I would have to agree with that statement, and I am not ashamed of it. I love a good romantic novel (Hello, I am a Janeite!) and tend to enjoy a great romance movie here or there. I also think that this time of year is a great time to be a romantic. I mean, you look outside and it's cloudy and dark and you can't help but feel and embrace the mood in the atmosphere. Like anything in life, this can also translate very well into fashion. Deep burgundy, red hues and luxurious fabrics are the perfect way to wear your heart on your sleeve! The perfect collection to draw inspiration from is definitely Marchesa Fall 2013. It's just so beautiful. Also, enjoy some great accessories you can incorporate to make you extra romantic.
A Hopeless Romantic
 
 
Always,
Mostly Lisa
 

Post a Comment