Style Icon: Vanessa Hudgens

October 16, 2013

Well, it's that time of the month again to name a celebrity that is my current style icon/inspiration!
 
 
This month, it's Vanessa Hudgens! While she has been one of my favorites since 2007, it's only been recently where I can really appreciate her style and actually try to emulate it. She's the perfect example of a California gal that loves easy and simple pieces that can coordinate again and again. It's been a long time since her High School Musical days, and I think it's awesome that she's been able to grow in her style through the spotlight. While it might not seem like the ideal situation, it's awesome to get fashion tips from someone that has designers at her fingertips but still shops at stores like Urban Outfitters. This actress/singer is even on the cover of Marie Claire for October, and she is definitely a stunner in her spread of bodysuits and gold-enameled fingernails. I figured I'd round up some of my favorite looks of hers recently, and then put together an outfit that is inspired by this great lady!
 
 
 
 
 
Style Icon: Vanessa Hudgens

(All images: Vanessa-Anne.org)
 
Have a great Wednesday!
Always,
Mostly Lisa

2 comments

  1. Love this! I haven't really seen a lot from her (also havent been looking), but I love all the looks!

    Miche from Buttons and Birdcages

    ReplyDelete
  2. V definitely has a great sense of personal style!

    ♥Emma, of It's Emma Elise

    ReplyDelete