- I am all about sweet when it comes to alcohol, so this Fireworks Pina Colada from Home Sweet Jones looks like it would hit just the spot!
- Shots, shots, shots! Spiked Jell-o Shots, easy and simple to make, plus absolutely adorable.
- They say that if you make this drink for guests, you'll have to make several pitchers because it is that good! Sign me up, Blueberry Strawberry Mojito by Well Plated.
- A Frozen Boozy Bomp Pop? 3 different types of vodka, lime juice, sugar and water. WOW!
- I found this drink through Pinterest, and thought it was so adorable! The hint of coconut on the rim of the glass just ties everything in together. It's called a Blueberry Coconut Sparkler, and you'll for sure be sparkling if you have more than one of them.
- This drink from Tasty Trials mixes watermelon and blueberry vodka in a delicious combination! The Watermelon-Blueberry Cooler is super simple, but very refreshing.
- For those of you who do not drink, or just don't want to have every drink contain alcohol, this Patriotic Punch is just the ticket. Blogger, Between Naps on the Porch, came up with this tasty drink that features cranberry juice, a blue sports drink and 7-Up!
- For something extra kid-friendly, this layered drink by The Sisters Cafe, will be fun to make with the kiddos while you're waiting for the food to be cooked.
- I love the inspiration behind this Drink & Dish drink, they were motivated by their favorite fireworks they see every year, and the decorations included. Best part? The rim of the class is covered pop rocks, so you'll have an extra magical celebration.
What are your plans for the Fourth? Have any favorite themed drinks? Let me know, and be safe tonight!