THESE THINGS: SUMMER FRESH

June 28, 2016

Keeping in the spirit of summer this week, I thought I would share my latest obsessions for how to start fresh and incorporate multi-functional beauty products into your routine! These have all slowly snuck into my own, are all budget-friendly and they all fit comfortably into my favorite cosmetic bag.

Fresh Soy Face Cleanser: After a long day with makeup on, there is no better way to renew your skin than a smooth cleanser to get rid of those impurities. This is lovely because it's one of the first cleansers I've tried where I can actually feel my skin bouncing back from a day filled with foundation.

Victoria's Secret Angel's Only Body Mist: I am always in the need for a light pick-me-up of fragrance during the day, so finding the perfect scent in travel size is even better! This scent is super refreshing and has hints of floral + apple blossom. Just the right amount will have you feeling renewed towards the end of your day.

LUSH Cosmetics Sunny Day Anti-Static Hair Detangler: It's no secret that I'm a huge fan of LUSH, so when I started hearing the buzz about this new product they were introducing for summer, I had to try it out. I went into the store with frizzy, dry + flat hair, but came out with smooth and shiny hair like it was recently just washed. All you need to do is spritz this in your hair, comb it out and you've got beautiful locks for the entire day. The scent is also extremely intoxicating, it's full on violet.

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration After Sun Lotion: Sunblock, sunblock, sunblock! It's one of the most important must-haves for summer, especially if you have fair skin like me. I'm not always in the sun, but having this travel size bottle is super handy if I decide to spend a little extra time outside. It's also going to be a lot of help when I go glamping in a couple weeks.

Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Luminous Body Lotion: My skin tends to get dry during summer, mostly because I seem to wash my hands a lot more because of things I'm eating or drinking. Having lotion around is a big help, so I like that this one also has a nice scent to it.

Laura Mercier Full Faux Eyelashes: I have had these babies for about a year or so and I'm hesitant to, because I've never worn false eyelashes before. It's going to be a goal of mine this summer to try them on and see what it's like to have even fuller lashes than I already do.

e.l.f. HD Lifting Concealer: Best for reapplying during the day. The application is super easy, and the brush can pick up just enough product to cover with one swipe. I've also seen that it redefines the skin tone and minimizes lines.

NYX Cosmetics Intense Butter Gloss in Cherry Custard: You always need a good lip color to get you through the summer, and NYX has some of the best long-lasting glosses. This color is so much fun and you don't have to fret on finding the perfect one for you, they have 24 different shades in this version!

Travel Size Packet of Kleenex: You never know when allergies are going to hit you, so it's super helpful to have a packet of Kleenex on hand.

Crest 3D White Whitestrips: These will give you a sparkly white smile, wherever you are! Leave on for 10 minutes, and throw away afterwards.

NYX Cosmetics Dewy Finish Setting Spray: This travel size is perfect if you need a quick touch up during the day! Get that dewy, fresh finish that will make your makeup stay where it is.

LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment