10 CHIC SANDALS FOR SUMMER 2016

July 12, 2016

There is nothing that screams 'SUMMER!' more than footwear where you can bare your toes and feel the sun on your feet. Sandals are one of the most practical things to wear during this season, and I definitely consider them a summer staple + essential. I love that they have become such a piece of artwork as well, I mean these embellished sandals alone are worthy of being in a gallery! Sandals are so easy to wear, and come in so many varieties of colors and textures. Today, I thought I would share ten chic sandals that I've come across while on the hunt for a pair of my own. They will have people staring at your feet, not at your face while you're walking by. P.S. They're ALL budget friendly too.


1. iridescent slides, ban.do: $25
2. Sandals | Blue, H&M: $35
3. Hammpton Rose Gold Sandal, Steve Madden: $80
5. The Thea Crisscross Sandal, Madewell: $98
7. Shineon Open Toe Sandals, NineWest: $89
9. Ingrid Slide Sandal, French Connection: $50
Trends for sandals this spring and summer have been a lot of fun! One of my favorites for this year is the block heel sandal, as it is such a great way to dress up any outfit but your feet won't be dying while you're wearing them. For colors, I've noticed there are a lot of neutrals, iridescent shades and metallics. For shapes, I've noticed that slip-ons, mules, slides, fringe and lace-ups are the go-to trends. There's just so much to choose from! 
What are your favorite sandal trends this summer?
LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment