A SUMMER CAMPING PLAYLIST

July 20, 2016

If any of you have been wondering where I've been for the past week or so, well have no worry, I was out camping! Yes, four days of absolute relaxation. Let me tell you, being able to have no work to do or any cares was such a blast. We got to lay in the sun, feel the breeze on our skin, eat some delicious food and drink with good people. It was the most relaxed I've been in awhile and I'm so bummed that it's over with. The itch to go back out camping is already in full effect, so I'm really hoping that I can do it again this fall or next summer. I like how you pay tons of money to go and essentially live like a bum for a few days, but it's definitely a little more glamorous. So since I'm in a really relaxed mood right now, I figured I'd make a camping/summer playlist to get us through the rest of July & August. This mix is going to be more laid back, with haunting melodies and soothing voices. I'd totally listen to this while watching the sun set, sitting by the fire with friends and a tasty drink in hand. Enjoy, and make sure to follow me on Spotify for more playlists!
(PHOTO VIA: robsesphoto)
Listen here!
LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment