SEPTEMBER INSPIRATION

September 22, 2015



(PHOTOS VIA: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
To be completely honest, I've been severely lacking in inspiration to post lately. There is just not the motivation in me to want to work on putting something together for people to see. I know everyone gets into these types of funks, but is anyone feeling this way right now? The content I want to create, the copy I want to type and the images I want to use are just not flowing together. Today's post just happened to come together late one night last week, and I still didn't post it because I couldn't think of what to say. Here we are though, and I hope it works.
 
This month has been fairly decent, and I'm excited for it to finally be fall. September is easily one of my favorite months and there can be a lot of things to inspire you, if you take the time to look. For me it's all about fashion, nature, photography and beauty. Everything is casually changing into something new, something more romantic and I'm all for it. What is inspiring you? Let me know in the comments.
LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment