- Before anything, I have to link to this absolutely adorable sweater on ASOS that I am buying the instant I get paid this week. It literally has ghosts as elbow patches. GHOSTS, PEOPLE! Not only are they the cutest tiny ghosts, they're sequined. Sign me up!
- Minnesota Fashion Week might have ended, but Mall of America will be hosting a really awesome week full of fashion + art-related events that are mostly free to the general public. I'm really excited to be working during a lot of these, and to be able to see what they have to offer. To get the full details of when each event is happening, just click here!
- MOA also released their Fall Look Book for 2015, and it's full of fall fashion and style that you can find around the Mall.
- Need a new wallpaper for your phone or computer? ban.do has some of the cutest ones that you can download for free! I personally really enjoy this one right now.
- Have you been following along during Fashion Week with me? I've been sharing my favorite looks from the Spring 2016 RTW runways through all my social media! Make sure to continue along with me, using #mostlylisa(then whatever city is happening) to see what I'm liking. I can't wait until #PFW starts, the city hosts some of my favorite designers.
- I can't make a decision on what boots I want to get. Help me? These or these?!
- Lupita Nyong'o for Vogue October 2015? Yes, please!
- If you haven't participated in the #dubsmaswars2015 yet, I highly recommend you do! Hayley Atwell + James D'arcy of Agent Carter and Chloe Bennet + Clark Gregg of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D have been going head to head in a championship to win the Dubsmash War of 2015! I'm very much #TeamCarter, and I'm pretty excited to see who they pull to be in their final video round. WHO WILL WIN? Go watch the beginning of this on the website, and decide who you want to see succeed (even though they both will because of the money raised for their chosen charities) and be declared the victor!
- Finally I'm very happy it's fall now, and am so excited that it's going to be October soon!