THESE THINGS: VALENTINO IN VOGUE ITALIA

September 4, 2015

Today's These Things is otherworldly! Because the moment I saw this editorial for the September issue for Vogue Italia, my jaw literally dropped. This is a major reason why I love fashion, the way it can make you feel the moment you lay eyes on a collection or a photograph. I don't normally gasp for breath after seeing an editorial for a magazine, but this one is pretty special. If you follow me on any social media, you know that I've already referenced the Fall 2015 Haute Couture collection from Valentino. It was probably the most beautiful collection I've seen in a long time, if not ever. The way they put this whole atmosphere together a series of photos is breathtaking, and it has strong 'Game of Thrones' vibes. I don't even watch that show, but I can dig it and see where people can think that. I mean, look at these photos! Fabrizio Ferri captures Leila Nda, Sofia Tesmenitskaya, Grace Simmons & Yana Van Ginneken perfectly.







(PHOTOS VIA: The Fashionography)
LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment