MOSTLY LISA'S 13 PIECES FOR FALL

September 1, 2015

 We’ve magically transitioned into September, and I have no idea how we got here. Days have been blurring together and I can’t believe we’re almost done with this year?! I’m quite excited though that we’re now going to be wearing more layers, pairing outfits with fun boots and I’m generally very enthusiastic about the overall aesthetic of fall. Is anyone else agree that this season is by far the prettiest of them all? I’m in my element during this time, and fashion is just an adding factor to all of it. Like I did last year, I’ve rounded up 13 items that are essential to me. This year is a little different, I’m looking into more beauty items and accessories that I would not normally wear. There’s always room to change and a new month is a great time to do so. Shop all the links below!

1. butter LONDON x Allure Arm Candy Fashion Size Lacquer | 2. 17 month classic agenda - ringleader | 3. Naked Smoky Eyeshadow Palette | 4. Triple Buckle Strap Tall Boots | 5. Enamored Flats | 6. Felt Floppy Hat | 7. Denim Jacket | 8. Knitted Skater Dress with Contrast Collar | 9. Pirate Strip Sheet Set | 10. Matte Revolution Lipstick Bad Blood | 11. Structured Faux Leather Tote | 12. Darling Magazine Issue No. 12 | 13. You Camp Do It! Tunic

LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment