INSTA-CRUSH: SHINI PARK

March 9, 2015


https://instagram.com/p/zKMqRzImDi/?modal=true 
 
  
 

The one thing I enjoy most about Instagram is the fact that it can inspire me on a daily basis. I'm always on the lookout for a good feed of images that will essentially make my day better, and Shini Park is at the top of that list! Owner of the beautiful blog, Park & Cube, Shini has been on my radar for a very long time since she is based in London, and we all know how much I love London! Her overall social media presence is inspiring in itself, and she's built a very successful brand across the pond. I particularly love her Instagram because she posts photos of her daily life, her dynamic style and her impeccable photography skills!  Most of that includes scenery of the beautiful city she lives in, and so the hashtag #SparkyxLondon gives me life because it's like you're stepping into a British daydream. Above are some of my favorite photos in that tag, so enjoy and make sure to follow along with her escapades on her Instagram and Twitter!

LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
 
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment