CURRENT HAIR INSPIRATION

March 27, 2015

 
 (PHOTOS VIA: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Pinterest)
 
After the success of posting this photo on my Instagram, I've decided to take the plunge and fulfill my dream of having mermaid hair. #mermaidhairdontcare, am I right?! Especially now that it's so easy to color your hair something crazy, and then have it be washed out just with shampoo!
 
 
I'm in an interesting point in my hair 'relationship' where I need to try something new. I think I'm going to grow it out during the spring and summer, and also go with a shade of this blue. The past few years I also tend to cut my hair once summer hits, just because my hair is so thick, but I think it will be fun to wear my hair up more often. Which hue of blue do you think I should do? The more pastel blue/green, or the darker teal? So many options, so little time!
 
LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
 
Always,
Mostly Lisa
 


Post a Comment