FASHION FRIDAY: MOTHÚ IRISH

March 13, 2015

  
OUTFIT: GAP Jacquard Denim Shirtdress (similar) | 6th & Lane Sheer Inset Tunic (similar) | Perfect Rib-Knit Tank | Rockstar Mid-Rise Super Skinny Jeans | ModCloth Silhouettes and Pirouettes Necklace (similar) | Mix No. 6 Stride Flat (similar) | Kate Spade New York Cedar Street Maise ?  (similar)  
 
It has been so beautiful outside the past couple of days, that I've been finally been able to bring out some lighter pieces into my daily outfits. Spring is right around the corner, and my wardrobe is so happy about it. Not only that, but there's now only four more sleeps until St. Patrick's Day!! Which just so happens to be the theme behind today's Fashion Friday, so I hope you enjoy! It's been way too long since I posted on of these, and I figured what better time to do it? Is anyone else excited for next Tuesday? My room is all decorated, and I'm ready to drink some green beer on Saturday for a pre-celebration with friends. Make sure to wear green so you don't get pinched!
 
I wore this look yesterday after finding this beautiful jacquard dress, (I will admit it's maternity, but I sometimes I can only wear that style from GAP) which I then turned into a jacket! How cool is that? The material is so thick that I now I have two outfits in one, and only had to pay $3 for it... The necklace that's paired with this, is one of my favorites from ModCloth and I consistently get compliments when I wear it. Then obviously the top from Lane Bryant is one of my favorites, it's very flattering on and has a nice V-neck insert that shows just enough. I'll definitely be wearing this outfit again. Have a wonderful weekend! 

LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
 
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment