MOSTLY LISA'S HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE: THE GRINCH

November 26, 2014



For my second installment of the Mostly Lisa Holiday Gift Guide 2014, I received a great suggestion to focus on the 'Dad Who Hates Christmas' from my friend Sarah C.! This pretty much turned into me finding items for someone who you could potentially call 'The Grinch' during this time of year.... I've been that person, a few of my family members have been that person, and I'm sure this year is going to be no different for a lot of people around the world (understandably..) Buying for men is hard anyways, and so this task of finding gifts that would be unique and fun was a challenge for me. I do think I did quite alright though, what do you guys think?! Shop all of these items below, and let me know what you're buying for that man in your life.


P.S. Don't forget to enter my BaubleBar giveaway! There are 3 days left for you to enter, and I wish you all the luck! Thank you so much to everyone who has participated, I can't wait to see who wins! Expect a nice little package from yours truly, just in time for the holidays.

LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
 
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment