A FESTIVE TABLE

November 18, 2014


 
We are in the midst of preparing for two major holidays that will be all about celebrating, being with family and eating good food. While I don't often cook as much as I'd like, I really enjoy the act of decorating whatever area that the feast is going to take place. Putting this post together has me itching to finally start saving for my own place, so I can host some type of housewarming party that includes hostess gifts and tasty food. This time of year is such a lovely time to host parties and show all of your talents when it comes to decorating, and above are just some of the things I would decorate my place with...
 
 
 
 
(P.S. COMING TOMORROW: THE SECOND ANNUAL MOSTLY LISA HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE)


LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST

Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment