10 FINDS UNDER $50

June 26, 2014



I'm always on the hunt for a good bargain, who isn't though? You don't have to spend a lot to get a good quality product sometimes, but it's all about how you approach finding that particular item. I'm literally on sites everyday making wish lists here and there for items that catch my eye, and I'm always thinking about what I can afford and what is necessary for me. While the latter is usually not the case for me when I do go shopping, I kind-of binge shop sometimes, it's always nice to be thinking ahead of time for when you can make a unique purchase that will last a long time. I do like to use my discounts I receive from work, and am always trying to boost business at the company in doing so. I have rounded up ten finds that are all under $50, wahoo! It's just a mix bag of anything and everything that has caught my eye lately. And really, what hasn't caught my eye lately? Enjoy!

Always,
Mostly Lisa

2 comments

  1. Those blank flats are adorable! I'm all about binge shopping…unfortunately for my wallet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they?! I love that they're so affordable, especially from ModCloth. I'm all about it also, but lately I've had to cut back on it because my bank account has been yelling at me a lot. Haha!

      Always,
      Mostly Lisa

      Delete