MONDAY LINK-UP

June 30, 2014

 
Happy Monday, lovelies. It's hard to believe it's already the last day of June and we're heading straight into the second month of summer. It's been going too fast, but I'm trying to savor and enjoy these endless days of fun and relaxation. Hope you all are also! Today's links are coming to you from the many things I've clicked on and have been interested in for the past week or so. Trust me, it's going to be very random. ;)

First off, I'm a huge fan of Big Fish Games & Blue Tea Games coming together to collaborate on a fantastic series called, "Dark Parables."  I've talked about this series several times on my blog and Twitter, and you can't understand how excited I was to see they had released their next chapter early! It's called Dark Parables: Ballad of Rapunzel and it's absolute perfection! It's the 7th, yes 7th, game in this collection and I'm in love. The graphics are stunning, the storyline is so interesting and there are tons of throwbacks to the previous games. Not only do you get to play Hidden Object scenes, but you play a Master Detective who gets to hang out with characters from your favorite fairytales. Uhhhh, you can't go wrong there! Go check this game out! You can play a demo of it for free and get a taste of what this has to offer.

I'm starting to sell some clothing that I just can't keep in my closet anymore, and my first #shopmycloset item is a pair boots by Madden Girl. They're size 10 and reasonably priced at $30! Let me know through here or my email if you're at interested!

I can't get this song out of my head. That chorus though!

My city supporting Gay Pride this past weekend by lighting up a main bridge in the flag colors! So lovely.

The Copper Hen in Minneapolis is a new bakery and kitchen that you have to check out if you live locally. It's aesthetic is very warm and inviting and it's décor matches perfectly to the type of food they are serving. I haven't had the chance to go there, but it's at the top of my list of places to check out.

This beautiful feature from Minnesota Monthly that talks about local Twin Cities bloggers that are making a big impact. It's so inspirational and makes me strive to continue to produce quality posts like they do. These are a group of influential ladies that I hope I can someday be apart of.

An interesting article from Levo League that really hit home. Job searching is not fun, and it's especially not fun when you spend almost a year doing it and don't find anything.

This tasty drink sounds like it would be perfect for the upcoming holiday. Thank you, Anthropologie!

Last, but not least, the gorgeous Keira Knightley worked it on so many levels last week! No wonder she's consistently my style icon! Goddess divine is my nickname for her, and I think it fits her quite well.

Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment