BEST OF RESORT 2015

June 27, 2014

Happy weekend! While I should say I'm excited that it's finally here, I'm not as much thrilled for it as I should be. I'll be working all weekend, and switching off with sleeping in and staying off my feet. But..... I gotta get that dough right?! To make it a little more bearable I've decided to round up my favorite looks from the Resort 2015 collections. Nothing like a little high fashion to make the weekend a little brighter. Hope you all enjoy yours. xoxoxox

BURBERRY PRORSUM
 
VALENTINO
 
ALEXANDER MCQUEEN
 
CAROLINA HERRERA
 
ELIE SAAB
 
Always,
Mostly Lisa


2 comments

  1. Thanks for the style roundup! I love resort collections-Valentino always does something very feminine & unique which I look forward to seeing!

    A Thing of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're most welcome! Thank you so much for stopping by to look! I love them too, they're fresh and more relaxed than the regular collections. Valentino literally just knows how to style a woman, and the prints and patterns they use are so much fun. :D

      Always,
      Mostly Lisa

      Delete