FROM DAY TO NIGHT WITH DUO BOOTS

May 2, 2014

 

I'm really excited to share and talk about today's post! I was recently approached by DUO Shoes to take part of a competition called 'From Day to Night' where I have to style two outfits that could easily transition with the same pair of shoes. With so many options to choose from, I had to go with my gut and choose a pair that I knew I would wear pretty much all the time. The ones that stuck out to me the most were these adorable Zola sandals, that were already styled perfectly on their website! The other great part of these sandals is that they do come in a wider width, so after that, I knew I had to get them! Then it was onto the mission I needed to complete, but what would I want to wear the most in this challenge? Where would I wear these sandals where I could easily transition into both situations?
 

 
 
 
OUTFIT #1: Blazer: Forever21 (old) | Blouse: H&M | Tank: Old Navy | Denim: Old Navy | Necklace: Old Navy (store only) | Bag: Urban Outfitters (old)
 
The first outfit is something I would wear to work, out with friends, or some place casual. I love pairing denim with a nice blazer, and then having a neutral color underneath. I'm all about basics, so this outfit is something I would wear a lot. I think the sandals compliment it nicely and they make the outfit youthful!


 

OUTFIT # 2: Cardigan: Target | Dress: H&M (store only) | Necklace: Old Navy (store only) | Bag: Urban Outfitters (old)
 
The second outfit is one of my favorites. I just purchased this gorgeous floral dress from H&M for Easter, and thought it'd be great to showcase it in this challenge. I will definitely be wearing this dress a few times this spring/summer, since it's super comfortable and is very flattering on my body. I think it pairs nicely with the sandals too and spices them up a little bit.
 
I just want to say thanks to DUO for reaching out and giving me the opportunity to be apart of this challenge, it was a lot of fun and I love the sandals so much. If you haven't heard of DUO, go check them out on FacebookPinterest and Twitter! Make sure to let me know if you happen to purchase a pair, I'd love to see what you get.
 
P.S. Thanks to my sister, Melissa, for taking these photos. You were VERY helpful.
 
Always,
Mostly Lisa



Post a Comment