FRIDAY FAVORITES: SWIM IN PLUS SIZE

May 23, 2014

 
It's finally Friday and I am all ready to relax this weekend and enjoy spending time outside. Swimming pools will be opening up in a couple weeks, and I am a little excited because I think I'm ready to brave wearing a swimsuit in public again. I've always been super apprehensive about wearing something that clings to the body so easily, but I think that I only live once so I might as well be wearing something cute. Sites like ModCloth, H&M and Wallis Fashion are now all catering to the plus size market and it really helps boost morale within the community. Not only are they making these suits flattering, but they're mixing colors and prints that can accentuate your curves the right way. These are just some of the suits I found that really stood out to me, and I'm definitely thinking of purchasing one of them for the upcoming swim season. Why not take a leap and step out of my comfort zone? At least I'll feel a little beautiful while doing so. Which one of these suits would you pick? I'm feeling the lemon one, most definitely. Have a good Memorial Day weekend!
 
Always,
Mostly Lisa

2 comments

  1. I LOVE the lemon one piece. I have to have it!

    Shontal
    www.thepreppyscientist.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it great?! I am definitely considering purchasing it for this summer. I hope you get it also! :D

      Always,
      Mostly Lisa

      Delete