MONDAY LINK-UP

May 19, 2014


Happy Monday everyone! I'm looking forward to this week and I hope you all are also. Good things come to those who wait, right? Sometimes beautiful weather just makes everything brighter, I just hope it stays that way for awhile. I'll be doing productive things this week including: doing some facial and cuticle care, walking around the lake with my dog, cleaning up my car and much more. Here's to getting s*** done, and some links to get you pumped to some of your own.

Blake Lively is just a ray of sunshine. Her Cannes looks have been classy and sophisticated, and her arm candy isn't too bad either.

This lovely lookbook I found at Honey Kennedy! Kolonaki is a Spanish brand that has some gorgeous outfits and impeccable style. They only ship to the U.K. and Europe though, so we can only enjoy from afar.

Shannon Saunders does a chill-inducing cover of Kodaline's "All I Want" inside of a cathedral, and it's just the best. Just the best.

Rifle Paper Co. came out with some insanely gorgeous wrapping paper that has all the different cities of the world. I see London, I see France!

I don't know why I hadn't heard about this game before, since I'm such a visual person and I love a good graphics game, but Child of Light snuck behind me and took my breath. While I don't have a game console to play it on, YouTube has provided me with some epic gameplay and I definitely am considering buying a PlayStation just for this.

Oscar de la Renta, Resort 2015. 'Nough said.

Saturday night was epic in regards to what went into my stomach. My friend Serena invited me to go out for a drink and appetizer, and we found this great pizza place on 50th & France in Edina. Mozza Mia is a pizza and mozzarella bar that is to die for. I felt like I was in New York eating what we had, I highly recommend it if you live in the area. YUM! Obviously I had to IG what we ate also....

Ms. Dylan is looking absolutely beautiful in her 'Sail With Me' post! Sartorial Spice is a fun outfit/beauty/lifestyle blog that you should all check out. Those anchor pants though!

Crossing my fingers that I will receive this Kate Spade Saturday handbag for my 25th! It's just so me.

(Image: 1)
 
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment