Novelty Item: The Long-Sleeve Blouse

April 23, 2014



I love the feeling of wearing a really comfortable long-sleeved blouse with a pair of pants or denim. There's just something so feminine about it and you can pair it with any type of accessory. Any body type can also wear this type of blouse and it's super flattering. My wardrobe is filled to the brim with these type of blouses and they come in different colors and prints. The long-sleeve blouse is a key staple in my wardrobe and it should be in yours also! Check out my Pinterest for some of my favorite looks featuring this novelty item, and let me know how you'd style it!
 
Always,
Mostly Lisa

2 comments

  1. I absolutely love shirts like this as well. But it really can be too warm at times.

    7% Solution

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so classy and just so perfect for any body type. They can be warm sometimes, I definitely think finding the right type of fabric is a good thing to check. Glad you like them also though! :D

      Always,
      Mostly Lisa

      Delete