Monday Link-Up

April 14, 2014

 

 
I know, I know, I've been gone for awhile. Been battling a really bad cold that was bound to happen eventually. The weather here again in Minnesota is insanely annoying and the constant changing temperatures messed with my immune system. Ugh, it's so annoying. I figured I'd stop by though and say hello! It's that time for another Monday Link-up! These are all of my favorite links that I came across this past week and weekend! Hope you enjoy!
 

First and foremost, I have to touch on how flawless Emma Stone looked all last week during her promotion for 'The Amazing Spiderman 2'! I mean, every single outfit just was so divine. Not to mention she's a total geek for all things Spice Girls and I was right there with her after she cried getting a video message from both Mel B. and Mel C.!
 
Awkward is coming back this Tuesday! Super stoked for Senior Year for the lovely ensemble, and I'm looking forward to some Matty x Jenny interactions. He's just a great character, well... they both are!
 
I've only heard good things about this new novel, and so I know what I will be buying this week! The Goldfinch is about a young boy solving a mystery, and delving into a NYC art underworld. Sign me up!
 
The first edition of a local online magazine called Bow & Arrow Mag came out last week and it's so great! The ladies behind are super sweet and are so fashionable! Love the issue, ladies!
 
These adorable sandals from Zola are just the shoe for the upcoming season. I need them in my life!
 
My Instagram! Where you can see pictures of my everyday life and some not so ordinary things.
 
(Image: 1)

Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment