The Royal Treatment

August 24, 2013

Happy Saturday everyone!

It's been quite awhile since I last updated, but life has been busy and I've had quite a bit of homework to focus on. I started this online class for Trends and Concepts, and so far it's been a blast. Just found out I got 125/125 on an assignment that I worked really hard on. The instructor even said I went 'above and beyond' what she was looking for, and that definitely made my week.

I figured why not share a post about giving yourself the royal treatment? Especially after you are given such good feedback and you worked for hard for it. This plays well into another trend post for Fall 2013, as ornate embellished ensembles were paired with gemmed crowns and stunner heels, down the runway. I don't know about you, but the Dolce and Gabbana collection for Fall 2013 was one of my favorites of the season. I would die to wear one of the crowns the models wore!




Ugh, can I just wear all of it?! Please?! Below are some more accessible products that you buy to bring in the royal treatment to your wardrobe, and your house!
 

How would you rock your own royal treatment?! I want to know!

Always,
Mostly Lisa

9 comments

  1. ah, i love that pink top here! this inspiration is lovely!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it gorgeous?! I need to purchase it, it'd be so great with a pencil skirt or a pair of black skinny pants. Thanks so much for commenting! :D

      Always,
      Mostly Lisa

      Delete
  2. i love these new baroque styled lines! rich in color and detail... can't help but feel like royalty.
    Hugs & Kisses,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Olivia! I know right?! They are just so gorgeous, and I can't wait to find something to incoporate it into my wardrobe.

      Always,
      Mostly Lisa

      Delete
  3. AMazing post!!! Love D&G and the pink top y great!!!
    xoxo
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Vicky! Thanks so much! I completely agree, D&G is just so perfect for Fall! Wish I could wear it.

      Always,
      Mostly Lisa

      Delete
  4. Thanks Rita! Glad you to hear you like it! :D

    Always,
    Mostly Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. How glamorous would it be to walk around in a ball gown and crown? Lol but for now I so wouldn't mind settling for that McQueen clutch!

    Mili from call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If even for a day! It'd be fabulous, I'd love to switch bodies with a model. Haha! But I know right? I could definitely find myself okay with settling with that. :D

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Always,
      Mostly Lisa

      Delete