Sparkle and Shine Under $100

August 5, 2013

Happy Monday y'all!

Hope your weekend was great. I had to work both Saturday and Sunday, but it was good because I found out that I am going to be Employee of the Month for August! It makes me feel great to know I am doing something right there and that hard work does pay off.

I'm SO EXCITED right now because I can finally let you know about this collaboration I have been working on with Erisha A. of A Thing Created! She is SO absolutely talented and she does these amazing illustrations, which I only wish I could have the hand for. For our first collab, we decided on doing an all things 'sparkle and shine' with an added bonus of the items being under $100! I can always go with a deal and there are so many great jewelry sites out there that are inexpensive and offer gorgeous products. With a little inspiration from BaubleBar, my idea for this post, and her fantastic mind she came up with this fabulous lady. Aaaamazing! I feel so honored that she approached me about this, and I can't wait to see what else we can work on together. Make sure to go check out her site, and let me know what you think about this collaboration! In the meantime, check out this inspiration board that says you can never have too much bling in your life.

 
 
 1. Neon Alqua Bib - $36 | 2. H&M Top With Rivets - $23 | 3. Crystal Bauble Bouquet Earrings - $44 | 4. Skinny Sparkle Belt - $28 | 5. Jeweled Sweater Tee - $98 | 6. Elegant Jewel Loafer - $90 | 7. Emerald Phoenix Drops - $28 | 8. Jewel Necklace - $50

(Photo credit: Northern Style Exposure | Tommy Ton )

Always,
Mostly Lisa

1 comment

  1. oh my goodness, I want everything. Those flats are beyond amazing. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. :) xo

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete