YUM: National S'Mores Day

August 12, 2013


Happy Monday, again! Hope you had a great weekend, did any of you do anything fun?

I am honored, yet again, to have another fun illustration by A Thing Created for my post today! Now, I am a little late on this but I figured I would go ahead and do it anyways. It's still summer, and there is really no better time for an excuse to have a bonfire. The 10th was National S'Mores Day, and I figured I'd celebrate! I don't think there is anything better than melted chocolate with a fluffy marshmallow on top! The best thing is, YOU CAN DO IT YOURSELF! You may be asking 'what are the essentials for a bonfire?' Well, I will tell you!



Obviously you will need (1.) marshmallows, (2.) graham crackers, and (3.) chocolate. For the marshmallows, I love the giant ones that make a mess. Hershey's is obviously the chocolate I use every time. The graham crackers switch up all the time, but the chocolate ones are currently my favorite. Then you will need something to keep you warm, so a (6.) comfy sweater is a must. You will need something to sit on, so a (4.) comfy pillow and a (5.) large throw blanket is perfect for this type of get together. Hope you follow these and are able to venture out to a fun bonfire filled with great s'mores and friends!

Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment