Autumn Wants

September 3, 2013

It is so hard to believe that it is already September! It always seems that the last month of summer goes by quickly, and we're left with some amazing memories of laid back days and good times with friends. I hope your Labor Day was fun! I ended up sleeping in and enjoying sleeping in my own bed again. The end of my summer included the birth of my second nephew! He is absolute perfection, and I miss him so much already. His name is Riley Patrick and I was able to spend some bonding time with him before he went home. Hope to see him again soon, but I really can't wait to see him grow up during a great time of year!


This time of year brings about many inspirations for myself and for others, and I am just hoping the weather in Minnesota will be enjoyable. That is my major want for Autumn, and here some of my others! Enjoy!



 
(Photo Source: A Blog With A View)

Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment