HerCampus + National Intercollegiette Conference

July 17, 2013

 

Hear, hear!

Do you live in the New York area? Do you love fashion and blogging? Do you happen to read Glamour, Lucky, or Cosmopolitan on a weekly basis? Well, do I have a great idea for you! Why not attend Her Campus's National Intercollegiate Conference of 2013?!

Starting on Saturday July 27th and ending on Sunday July 28th, this inspiring and eventful weekend will be full of panels and workshops that will supply everything you need to know to have an up in the media world! Industry professionals from the above said magazines will be speaking and giving advice on how to make it in the industry, and much more! Need help on improving your blog? Well, there will be tons of information given in one of several workshops. You will also get a great goody bag if you attend, and I mean who can say no to free stuff?!
 
If you want in on this amazing event, make sure to register because tickets are going fast. If you want to go to Saturday's conference and are a Her Campus member, click here! If you want to go to Sunday's conference, click here! Saturday is just for Her Campus members, so it'll be an extra special day. Sunday is open to everyone, so definitely make sure to register for that day.
 
I only WISH I could afford a plane ticket to go to this amazing event and opportunity. Sadly, I will have to live vicariously through people that attend. So make sure to let me know if you end up going, and post pictures/update your social media/etc.! I can only imagine what this weekend will be like and I hope everyone has an absolute blast.

Always,
Mostly Lisa




4 comments

  1. Darn!!! I wish I could go! This sounds like such a great event! There is so much to learn in the blogging world:)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could go also! These great opportunities always seem to be in the one place I want to move to! I really hope I can attend one of these in the future. Hope you can also! There is so much to learn! :D

      Always,
      Mostly Lisa

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Doesn't it?! I really wish I could also. Hopefully someday we both can.

      Always,
      Mostly Lisa

      Delete