A Staple: The Graphic Tee

July 29, 2013




 

Happy Monday y'all! I am literally all about wearing casual clothing. Back in high school, they were pretty much all I wore. But being in school two days out of the week now, sitting in a class for two hours, and sometimes having three classes a day I just have to dress comfortably. So the graphic tee is a great addition to any wardrobe when you want to wear something that doesn't take a lot of work, but doesn't make you look like a slob. I love finding tees that express something I am personally into, like the shirt above, since I am a huge nerd and enjoy showing that off. TeeFury is a great e-commerce site where they hold 24-hour sales on a promoted tee, and they are mostly like this one. With fan designed graphics, these shirts are so much fun and are available in tons of colors and sizes. If you like more 'nerdy' things, I definitely recommend this site. I absolutely love wearing mine, I also have another Doctor Who one, and like pairing them with a pair of pants or jeans. Technically you could dress it up or down.


1. Harry Potter Graphic Tee | 2. Wonder Woman Graphic Tee | 3. Bulldog Graphic Tee |
4. Jack Willis Felsham Tee | 5. Scotch + Soda Tee | 6. BANG! Tee

For the ones who want to dress more ladylike in a graphic tee, there are obviously tons of ways you can succeed in this. Pair it with a maxi or short skirt and add booties and a red lip and you're set! If you need any inspiration on how to wear the graphic tee in a more sophisticated way, go and check out different street style pics and you will get a wealth of knowledge! Graphic tees are available in a variety of stores and can range in several different prices. Just choose your style and decide which fit and graphic speaks to you! Either way you are sure to look like a rockstar!
 


Have a great week everyone!

Always,
Mostly Lisa

4 comments

  1. Cute look! I am still on the hunt for the perfect statement tee..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really enjoy a casual look, and so I tried to dress it up a little bit with the black pants. You can't really dress up this type of tee, but I tried. Haha. :D

      I hope you find one, they are such a perfect staple for your wardrobe!

      Always,
      Mostly Lisa

      Delete
  2. Hi Lisa! My sister would love that tee! I agree with you graphic tees are a definite wardrobe staple! You can dress them up or down:)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These Graphic tees are all cool and fashionable! Great statements!!!

    ReplyDelete