An Outfit for 4th of July

July 4, 2013

 

(Images: 1. | 2. | 3. )

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!

Oh, 'Merica. When I think of 4th of July, I think: sunny days, barbecuing, wearing sandals, watching fireworks, local parades, eating s'mores, etc. You also can't forget wearing a fabulous outfit that contains one of the three colors of the flag. I always tend to wear blue, since it's my favorite color, but it's fun to mix it up. Here, have an outfit I would absolutely love to wear this year!
Readers, I hope you have a lovely 4th of July! I will be hanging out with family, eating grilled hamburgers and chicken, watching my nephew enjoy everything, listening to some great music, drinking some great beer, and possibly watching fireworks! Let me know what you guys are up to!
 
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment