MOSTLY LISA'S HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE: GIFTS TO LOVE FOR THE BEAUTY MAVEN

December 7, 2017

I have to be honest with everyone... beauty and skincare has officially taken over my life. Whether it's foundation, primer, eyeshadow or even fragrance - I am a woman obsessed! Instead of clothes now, finding the best products for my skin have become a necessity when I go shopping. It's becoming a problem, but who wants it to stop? Not me! With so many lovely beauty brands out there, it's like Christmas morning when I stumble upon a new one I've never heard of before. It is my goal to incorporate all cruelty-free brands into my daily routine and I highly suggest that everyone does the same! 

From luxury to affordable, the products I found were for someone who is just starting out in makeup (the Love Contours All Palette from NYX Cosmetics + The Power Pair from Sigma Beauty) to the pros (the Blurring Primer from Becca Cosmetics + the Setting Powder from Cover FX.) I may be a little biased when it comes to some of these gift options, however, I put ideas that I think are really amazing and worth checking out. The best part of all of this? I really trust all of these brands and the products they make. Shop all the ideas below and let me know which products you use on a daily basis! 
1. The Power Pair
2. Sugar Plum Fairy Lip Scrub
3. Velvet Blurring Primer
4. Rose Face Mask
5. Facial Spray with Aloe, Cucumber and Green Tea
6. Perfect Setting Powder
7.  skin savior MULTI-TASKING WONDER BALM
8. Buttercup by Drybar
9. Flower Pots Powder Blush
10. Love Contours All Palette
11. Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara
12. WARM NEUTRALS VOLUME 2 EYESHADOW PALETTE
13. Moondrop Facial Oil
14. MON PARIS Eau de Parfum
15. Velvet Rose & Oud Dry Body Oil
16. 4-Pc. Fragrance Treasures Gift Set
17. color splash hydrating lipstick


LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment