MOSTLY LISA'S HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE: GIFTS TO LOVE FOR HIM

December 5, 2017

Each year is the same old loaded question..'What the heck do men want for Christmas?' & 'Do they even know what a wishlist is?' And every year, I somehow manage to answer those questions and put together a Gift Guide by the scrape of my teeth. Whether it is a pair of socks, a shaving kit or something reliable, I usually have the same old, same old when it comes to ideas for those good 'ol dudes. However, for the FIRST time in the five years I have been doing this, I can successfully say I did not have to pull any teeth out to find gifts to love for him! That deserves a high five, right?! 

For this year, I was thinking more unique ideas that you would not normally get him every year. Go ahead and spoil him. He may say he already has everything, but I can bet you he wouldn't expect a bike for Christmas! What about a monthly subscription to a curated book club (make sure to click the link and sign up with my referral link!) or suede Doc Martens? Yeah, I didn't think so.... Shop all the ideas below! 



LET'S CONNECT || FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Always,
Mostly Lisa

Post a Comment